Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.
1. Watching Eddie Izzard DVDs. I usually watch Dress to Kill or Definite Article...over and over and over again.
2. Reading. Lots of reading.
3. Go out for a walk.
4. Make cookies for people.
5. Thrift Store Shopping. mmmmm thrift store art.
7. Brushing Vera. She sheds CONSTANTLY and she seems to like the brushing, so, it's cathartic for me and happy times for her. Vaash isn't really that into it.
8. Photography. (http://photos.yahoo.com/locakitty) :)
9. Sewing can be fun, but I have to drag out the machine, and I'm too lazy to do that right now.
10. Listening to music. Just...whatever I can get my hands on.
Jay, I have project for you...make me a workout mix 60-90 minutes long, no Metallica. :)
Ok, so, who shall I tag? Hmmmmmm...