Right, anyways, here goes:
1. I just sneak up from behind and ask you what your interests are who you be with
This is none other than the Notorious B.I.G. and his smash hit "Big Poppa"
and the other one that no one got
8. You gotta Prada bag with a lot a stuff in it
Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It
C'mon people!!! :)
The rest everyone got, so that's good.
Ok, now the movies:
Our 1990 movie: I'll bet someone back east is going, 'Now why don't he write?'
- Dances with Wolves. I probably would have guessed Die Hard 2 also :)
Our 1991 movie selection: What if I'm looking for a bathroom, I can't find one... and my bladder explodes?
- What About Bob? Baby steps Bob, baby steps.
Our 1992 movie: It's the so-called "normal" guys that always let you down. Sickos never scare me. At least they're committed.
- Batman Returns. Spoken by the loverly Catwoman. I had a thing for that outfit. I think I've revealed too much here.
Our 1993 movie: If two members of staff have to fall in love and decide to get married, there's nothing one can say. But what I do find a major irritation are those persons who are simply going from post to post looking for romance.
- Remains of the Day. Yeah, that sounds like some posh British shit.
Our 1994 movie: Kinky. But I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible.
- Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult. Yeah, the one without OJ. :)