I can feel the difference. Also, I feel like my blood pressure is going through the roof. I need to get a new PCAP card so I can go to the doctor. Ugh.
There are a lot of other things going on, but I'm so tired right now. The heat and lack of sleep are draining me right now. I'll just do bullet notes:
* thinking of quitting the coffee shop and going full time with pizza
* things are good with boy, but they are also kind of stagnant
* starting to get financial ducks in a row to further development of start-up truck
* had great brainstorm today for coffee truck called Barista Bros. We could dress like Mario and Luigi and I would wear a mustache
* Mom FINALLY told me that she is moving to Washington state in less than 2 weeks. She is separating from my dad, but they are not getting a divorce...yet.